Glamocell UK supply LED Lighting solutions to the commercial/industrial sectors. All our products are high power, high quality LED lamps. They are 95% recyclable and do not contain any toxins or produce UV. LEDs have a positive impact on the environment as they significantly reduce carbon emissions.
We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance, as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
Our policy is to:
- wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- minimise our waste and then re-use or recycle as much of it as possible.
- operate and maintain company vehicles with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and
car sharing as appropriate.
- as far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- assess the environmental impact of any new products we intend to introduce in advance.
Glamocell UK are members of the Recolight WEEE Compliance Scheme to re-cycle lamp waste arising from placing energy efficient lighting in the UK market