Our Commitment to Your Privacy
We believe very strongly in our customers’ right to privacy. We are constantly striving to provide an excellent service to you, our customers while building a long lasting relationship with you. To achieve these goals, we ask you for your contact information (including but not limited to your email address and phone number) only when you subscribe to our email newsletter via our website or when you have opted in to our email campaigns. We respect the privacy of your information. Our customer records are not for sale or trade and we will not disclose our customer data to any third party except as may be required by law. Any information that you provide to us in the course of interacting with our sales department is held in strict confidence.
Glamocell does not:
• Sell the names and addresses of our customers and / or site users to outside vendors.
• Safeguard customers’ information from unauthorized access.
• Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted services to meet customer needs (i.e. customer care or new products and services).
• Honour customers’ requests to remove their names from our telephone or mailing lists in a timely manner.
• Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Information Gathered through Electronic Protocols
Within our website, you may be asked to give us your company contact details in order to receive information about a product or service. We may collect this information through different methods including:
• Enquiry Forms. The Enquiry process requires users to give us accurate contact information (i.e. name, job title, company name, email address and telephone number), that help us better serve you. Your name and email address may also be used to send you information about our company, product updates, special offers and newsletters. Our Opt Out Policy and Procedure is detailed below.
• Other information which may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, geographic or geo-location information, statistical and aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated information does not directly identify a specific person. As you browse our website, Glamocell may collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
• Number of people visiting our website.
• Which pages people visit on our website.
While we gather this type of information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our website, to monitor its performance and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use the site.
How Glamocell Uses Your Information
The information you submit to us, may be used for any of the following purposes:
• To engage in transactions. We may use information such as your name, company name and address, telephone number, email address to engage in transactions with you, including contacting you about your enquiry, product information or order.
• To process transactions. We will use relevant information to process your order.
• To comply with legal requirements, Glamocell may be required to disclose your company contact/purchase information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure, or other legal process requirements.
Opt-out Policy and Procedure
We provide users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. You can unsubscribe to the various communication offerings at any time, by clicking the “unsubscribe me” link contained within the communications or by contacting us directly on 0843 289 3753 or email : [email protected] to request to be opted-out.
Glamocell UK, Glamocell House, 15 Macon Close, Northampton NN5 6HU
T: 0843 289 3753 M: 07766 246299 E: [email protected]